UW Chapter of AWRA Seeks Student Leaders
The award-winning UW Chapter of the American Water Resources Association (AWRA) is expanding their student leadership team in Spring 2018. The leadership team works together to plan at least one major event per quarter, including networking nights, guest lectures, movie nights and more. While not serving on the leadership team is not a large time commitment, it does require committed and enthusiastic leaders. More information about this organization can be found on their website.
- Professional Chapter Liaison
- Coordinates with the WA State AWRA chapter to help schedule and invite professionals to our events
- Flyer Design, Advertisement
- Design flyers to post around campus and help reach out to various departments to spread the word about events
- Manage club bank account and checkbook (Ideal for someone looking to still be an officer after 2018-2019 school year)
- Outreach Coordinator
- Help expand our scope of events by reaching out to community organizations, field trip locations, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Update the chapter website regularly with announcements, events, photos
Indicate your interest by filling out this form by March 15, 2018. Filling out the form does not lock you into a position.